At Safe Sanitization Services, we understand floors, their variety, beauty, and unique characteristics. Our team is extensively trained and experienced in different types of floor polishing like stone polishing, diamond polishing, granite polishing, and rug shampooing. We not only have a strong commitment towards offering world-class cleaning, maintenance, and floor polishing services but also for educating people about taking proper care of their beautiful flooring.
Important Facts about Floor Polishing
There are many important misconceptions about floors and as a leading provider of floor polishing services, we are happy to clear them up for you.
There is a myth that marble is a hard stone that requires no maintenance. However, scientific analysis says that stone can stain, crack, and scratch if subjected to stress. No matter what quality of the stone you use, it still needs proper maintenance depending upon its type, place of use, and the frequency of its use.
If you have installed stone at your personal or commercial space, which is not maintained by professional staff, there are high chances of cracks, acidic spills, scratching, etching, and discoloration due to lack of knowledge and awareness. The pristine beauty of stone has to be maintained by special methods of cleaning, maintaining, and floor polishing services which are extensively used by Safe Sanitization Services for various residential and commercial clients.
Keeping hard floors spotless can be a real challenge and we at Safe Sanitization Services specialize in meeting this challenge with our first-rate floor polishing services. Our special floor enhancement processes for concrete floor cleaning, Kota stone cleaning, mosaic floor cleaning, granite floor cleaning, vinyl floor cleaning as well as cemented floor cleaning solutions will revive the visual glory and restore the original beauty of your home/ office floors.
Each process is unique and includes scrubbing and sanitization of the flooring followed by their respective polishing treatments (where applicable).
Similarly, the wooden floors are pretreated and stains are removed after thorough sanitization of the baseboards leaving the surface gleaming and completely dirt free. We also have a unique range of special wooden floor polishes that give a glossy or matte shine, depending upon the color of your wooden flooring and also provide anti-skid support, hence making it safe for occupants.
Recent surveys showcase that the average home contains approximately 200,000 bacteria per carpeted square feet while the average office has more than 350,000 bacteria per square feet. We at Safe Sanitization Services use our special injection and extraction technology combined with advanced single disc and foam generating machines for our rug shampooing services to extract traces of pathogenic life from your carpets. Hence, making them safe and hygienic. Our treatments are highly effective and substantially reduce the rug drying time with the sole motive to make your floor ready for usage within a few hours. As the carpets have hair piles, which store dirt and dust particles from the shoes of the visitors which, when combined with moisture in the air becomes a breeding ground for infection. Thus, the development of a regular and constant rug maintenance schedule is recommended for all office and residential spaces to ensure hygiene, visual enhancement of beauty, and longevity of your rug.
How We Can Help
If you possess a beautiful stone, granite walls, floors, skirting’s or any other accessory then you will want it to maintain its original beauty. In case you notice etchings, discoloration or cracks then you should immediately give us a call. As the leading Floor Polishing Services provider, we have a team of specially trained professional rug cleaners, floor polishers, and stone specialists who can return your precious floor to its original, lovely state.
1. If you possess a beautiful stone, granite walls, floors, skirting’s or any other accessory then you will want it to maintain its original beauty. In case you notice etchings, discoloration or cracks then you should immediately give us a call. As the leading Floor Polishing Services provider, we have a team of specially trained professional rug cleaners, floor polishers, and stone specialists who can return your precious floor to its original, lovely state.
2. When our team visits your home, we do a thorough inspection of your floor surfaces (both carpeted and non-carpeted) to understand the color, texture, and quality. We use different cleaning techniques and advanced tools as part of our cleaning and floor polishing services to take care of different kinds of floorings.
3. We make sure that you understand the significance of the technique that we are using. Post the cleaning we also guide you on the future maintenance process that you should follow.
4. Our unique customer-centric policy enables us to handle each client as special. Be it stone maintenance, tips of safety & quality advice; you get it all from us for free when our team visits your home. We believe in a long-term symbiotic relationship, which does not end with the delivery of service alone.
5. We are experts at maintaining and restoring all types of stone floorings, which require special care. Different varieties of stone should undergo crystallization treatment (Once in 12 – 18 months) and Maintained (Quarterly or once in two months, depending upon footfall) with special treatments for preserving its unique gloss and making them look new throughout their life.
6. We use imported, high-quality single disc machine along with top of the line powder crystallizer and diamond grits that can achieve superlative gloss and also perfectly removes scratches.
At Safe Sanitization Services we specialize in rug cleaning services, floor polishing services, and floor cleaning services. Our bespoke services and years of experience make us an excellent service provider to our clients ranging from households, offices, and commercial giants.